Infants, toddlers and two-year-olds thrive in healthy, strong and resilient families. What happens during pregnancy and the early years of a child’s life may influence a child’s future success in school, work and life.
Stronger Beginnings for Families is a free and voluntary program that supports expectant parents and families with children birth to 36 months. The program builds upon family strengths and identifies and serves children and families with the greatest need in St. Clair County with a focus in Cahokia, Dupo and Lebanon.
The program provides:
- Assistance locating and accessing community resources
- Activities that nurture attachment and parent-child relationships
- Celebrations of child and family strengths
- Education about nutrition, health and safety, child growth and development, and more
- Social networking opportunities including parent support and family fun events
- Personal visits by a Home Visitor in your home, at a child center or other convenient location
To find out more about the Stronger Beginnings for Families program, call 800-467-9200 ext. 335 or email at email@example.com.
The Stronger Beginnings for Families program is offered in the Southern Region.