Now You Can Help Children and Families Thrive And Work To Eliminate the Need for Foster Care In Illinois
Together, we can help more children thrive by working to keep more families together.
When you support Children’s Home & Aid you are directly helping Illinois families thrive by disrupting the systemic barriers that disproportionately affect under-resourced populations.
We share your desire to create an equitable world where all children and families have the tools they need to thrive in strong communities.
And we share your desire to eliminate the need for foster care by shifting from response to prevention and providing families with the help they need before crises hit. But to accomplish these goals, we rely on the support of good people like you.
The gift you give today will help provide:
- Counseling for children and teens who have experienced trauma
- Home visiting and doula services for expectant parents
- Early childhood education and childcare support for working families
- Help for dads seeking stronger connections with their children
- Programs that strengthen families, keep children out of foster care and help young adults heal from trauma and work to achieve their goals and dreams
Just as importantly, your gift will help families overcome a multi-generational cycle of poverty and trauma—families who want nothing more than to stay together.
If you want to help families thrive in strong communities, please make your gift using the secure form below: