- Link card/food stamps assistance – Riverbend food bank – online and by phone: The Illinois Food Assistance Help Line in partnership with Northern Illinois Food Bank will help individuals determine if they qualify and provide application assistance: 884-600-7627. This is a free service.
- Meals4Kids – Rockford Meals4Kids is USDA’s summer food program.
- Northern Illinois Food Bank – COVID-19 resources
Support Services and Groups
- Help for Adults who have been DCFS wards – YWCA Rockford: The YWCA’s Family Advocacy Center provides services to help adults who have been DCFS wards.
- NAMI Online Support Groups – Northern Illinois. NAMI Illinois is hosting online support groups.
- YWCA Rockford – Emergency Childcare: The YMCA of Rock River Valley is expanding childcare offerings for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rockford Park District – Virtual Recess: Rockford Park District is offering at home recess videos.