Calendar of Events
Lost Dunes Golf Event
October 1, 2018 | 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
This year will mark the 15th anniversary of the Lost Dunes Golf Event. Hosted in Bridgman, Michigan, the tournament is typically attended by 80-100 golfers. The golf outing has raised nearly $2 million over the past 14 years to improve the lives of Illinois’ most vulnerable children, youth and families.
To learn more about the event, click here.
Overview of the Lost Dunes Golf Committee
The committee comes together each year for the love of golf and more importantly, to support abused and neglected children in Illinois. Since its inception, this event has raised over $1.5 million for children, families and communities who need it most.
Committee members are asked to assist in reaching the revenue goal by:
• Participating in the event as a Sponsor or purchase an individual ticket or foursome
• Participate in committee meetings and conference calls
• Promote event to friends, colleagues and industry partners
• Participate in one taskforce and actively solicit event support
• Monthly 30-minute conference call check-ins
• Email and phone follow-up as needed
• Name included in printed event material
• Verbal recognition at event from podium
Michael Sheehan, Chair
Join the Lost Dunes Golf Committee
To learn more about the committee, please contact Maureen Kelly at 312-424-6875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.