We come together each year for the love of golf and more importantly, to support abused and neglected children in Illinois. Since its inception, this event has raised over $1.5 million for children, families and communities who need it most.
About the Event:
October 2, 2017 marks the 14th anniversary of the Lost Dunes Golf Event. Hosted in Bridgman, Michigan, the tournament is typically attended by 80-100 golfers. In 2016, the Golf Event raised nearly $170,000 through donations, ticket sales, sponsorships, raffles and auctions.
About the Committee:
Committee members are asked to assist in reaching the revenue goal by:
• Participating in the event as a Sponsor or purchase an individual ticket or foursome
• Participate in committee meetings and conference calls
• Promote event to friends, colleagues and industry partners
• Participate in one taskforce and actively solicit event support
• Monthly 30-minute conference call check-ins
• Email and phone follow-up as needed
• Name included in printed event material
• Verbal recognition at event from podium
Join the Committee:
To learn more about the committee, please contact Maureen Kelly at 312-424-6875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our 2017 Golf Committee:
Michael Sheehan – Event Chair