igrow pairs families with a home-visitor based on each family’s needs and schedules. Our home visitors work with parents on practical parenting skills as well as family bonding before birth and as children grow up.
As parents, we all want our kids to have the best. igrow provides the tools and info needed to help children succeed in school and life.
Home visitors can
- Serve as the family’s main point of contact.
- Ease the anxiety that every parent feels.
- Answer questions about feeding and sleeping habits.
- Help you understand your child’s personality.
- Provide parenting tips that match your child’s needs.
- Watch for developmental milestones.
- Show you activities to help your child develop and grow.
- Connect you to other community services.