Merlin 200,000 Miles Shops are collecting donations of new and like-new warm winter clothing for children enrolled in Children’s Home + Aid’s Child and Family Centers.
- Sizes collected range from newborn to 18 years (adult sizes). Most needed sizes are for older children.
- Most needed items include:
- Coats, sweaters, pants and socks
- Hats, scarves, mittens and gloves (especially matching sets
- Like-new clothing should have little-to-no visible wear and tear, be clean and free of stains, have no holes, frays or missing buttons and have working zippers. “Well worn” items can’t be accepted.
Clothing donations can be dropped-off at all Merlin 200,000 Miles Shops in Ilinois and Wisconsin between October 26 and December 15.
Kids Helping Kids
Kids Helping Kids is a program designed for youngsters to assist with the Snug Hugs collection. Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, church and youth groups, and school sports teams and clubs can earn a collectible badge by gathering items and delivering them to a Merlin 200,000 Miles Shop.
Donations always welcome
If you are unable to donate clothing, but would like to help, your monetary donation is appreciated.