9th Annual St. Patrick’s Sharin’ of the Green Parade
March 16 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Children’s Home & Aid is excited to sponsor the 9th annual Sharin’ of the Green Parade!
Join us and the Mclean County Irish Heritage Society in Uptown Normal Circle to celebrate this annual tradition.
A society celebration in the Pub II will follow the parade in Uptown.
To sign-up as a participant/sponsor or to purchase t-shirts, visit our registration page:
Guidelines for Participants
As a driver in the parade, we ask you to follow these rules for the safety of yourself and others:
- Please do not throw candy due to the danger of children in traffic.
- Candy is to be handed out to the children as to keep them out of the street.
- Please avoid gaps in the parade order-stay close.
- Large vehicles must have escorts on both sides.
- Please use extreme caution around the circle.
- Do not unload until you have arrived at the parking lot designated for unloading
For questions or more information:
Laura Cordero, Development Associate