The Parent Referral + Data Specialists are available to discuss child care options and to provide resources to help families make an informed decision regarding child care. The following services are available to families:
- Referrals to child care programs near home, school, or work.
- Assistance in determining specific child care needs
- Consumer education resources and information on indicators of quality child care
- Information about child care assistance programs
- Additional resources designed to assist you in selecting a provider
- Provide tips on how to make your child care arrangements work successfully
- Summaries of DCFS licensing standards for child care in Illinois
- Online child care referral request form
Parent Referrals Specialists also offer the following services to child care providers:
- Free listing on the CCR+R Referral database
- Statistical data on child care services (i.e., provider fees, local supply and demand, etc.).
Contact: Saundra Hoover at 800-467-9200, ext. 390
Location: 2133 Johnson Road, Granite City, IL 62040 | Phone: 800-467-9200
Fax: 618-452-9136 | Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.