Serving Children and Families: An Update from our Bloomington – Normal Programs
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
10 am – 11 am
Join us for a virtual update on how children and families from the Bloomington – Normal area in our Early Childhood and Nursery programs are doing ten months into the COVID-19 pandemic. Our program staff will share stories from the front lines and provide updates on how your commitment and dedication is helping the children and families served by the Scott Early Learning Center and our Crisis Nursery families cope with the challenges brought about by the pandemic.
Program staff and dedicated volunteers will be on hand to share stories and answer questions about their work in the community.
- Mike Shaver, President & CEO of Children’s Home & Aid
- Mendy Smith, Regional Vice President Central Region
- Lisa Sparks, Central Region Advisory Board Chair
- Chris McConnell, Central Regional Board Member
- Jeannie Higdon, Family Support Program Manager Central Region
Thank you for your partnership and support for the children and families we serve!
View July Donor Town Hall Lunch & Learn here.
October Donor Town Hall Lunch & Learn:
December Town Hall:
January Town Hall:
For additional information on our Donor Town Hall Lunch & Learns, please contact Cathy Smith at email@example.com.