Home Based, Prenatal-age 3
*Now Serving DeKalb, Boone and Grundy Counties*
Enroll your child now!
To enroll in Early Head Start, call or text (815) 900-2352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Early Head Start comprehensive child development program in a home-based environment that meets the needs of the child and parent.
- Developmentally appropriate activities for children that support their growth cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Services for children of all abilities.
- Pre-Natal Support Services to expectant mothers and Doula services.
- Weekly visits with a Home Visitor who will support you as your child’s first teacher with activities for learning.
- At no cost to you.
- Qualified Education and Support staff
- Health education, training, and screenings
- Parent and Child enrichment activities to boost academic development
- Safe, quality early education
- Literacy and Financial Planning Workshops
- Family Support Services
- Parent Engagement Services
- Valuable resources and helpful community connections
- Parent and Father Engagement Services