Help end the need for foster care as we know it in Illinois
The systemic barriers facing families in under-resourced communities are massive and entrenched. And too often, symptoms of poverty are mistaken for signs of neglect.
But together, we can shift focus from intervention to prevention by getting families the resources, assistance, and opportunities they need to overcome these barriers and create thriving homes.
Whether you choose to give monthly or make a generous one-time gift, you will be making an immediate and meaningful difference for families in Illinois by helping provide:
- Advocacy and services for families across 67 counties
- Mental health support for children and caregivers who have experienced trauma
- Youth programs that help ensure success at home, in school, and in communities
- In-home coaching to hundreds of Illinois families striving to transform their children’s future
- Childcare and early education through five early childhood centers and home-based programs
- Child welfare services that help children and caregivers meaningfully improve their circumstances
- Programs and services that strengthen families and help them heal from trauma while working to achieve their goals and dreams
But most importantly, your support will help keep more Illinois families together—and more kids out of foster care—by getting them the help they need before a crisis happens.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to ending the need for foster care. But we’re committed to meeting families where they are with compassion and to offering guidance and support every step of the way.
If you’re ready to end the need for foster care as we know it, help us keep more Illinois families together by making your monthly or one-time gift below:
Your tax-deductible gift today will help advance innovative solutions that create a more equitable experience for all families in Illinois, regardless of race, ability, identity, or zip code.