Make the Holiday Season Brighter for Children & Families
Each year Children’s Home & Aid provides holiday wishes to the children and families we serve. This tradition is a bright spot for those we serve, thank you to our partners who made difference for over 1400 children and families last year alone!
Holiday Gift Drive Guidelines
We are looking forward to another fulfilling holiday season of providing wishes and we hope to have you join us! In order to make the largest impact possible, we have revamped our process. Take a look at the guidelines for participation in the 2018 Children’s Home & Aid Holiday Gift Drive:
- Be an existing Children’s Home & Aid Corporate Partner/Sponsor or a new partner who can commit to a $2,500 donation that will positively impact our children and families on a year-round basis.
- Commit to filling the wishes of 50+ children and/or families.
- Drop off your gifts December 7, 10 or 11 at 100 N. Western Avenue, Chicago, IL 60612.
- For more information, please contact Andrew Dozier at email@example.com.
- Please click here for holiday activities for Individuals and Families.
Additional Ways to Help
Funds are needed year round! Any amount helps!
Make Twice the Impact
Many companies match charitable donations, even for retirees. Will your company match your gift?
In-Kind Donation Opportunities
Click here to learn more about contributing to our Gift Card Drive or Everyday Essential Needs Pantry, or to be added to our Last Minute Shopper list.
To learn more about the Chicago Metro Region Holiday Gift Drive contact Andrew Dozier at firstname.lastname@example.org.