Mission of the Emerging Leaders Board
The Emerging Leaders Board of Children’s Home & Aid is a group of advocates and community leaders dedicated to improving the lives of children and families in Illinois.
The primary goals of the board are:
- To increase awareness among professionals in the earlier stages of their career of the programs and services provided by Children’s Home & Aid
- To serve as a voice for children through advocacy
Executive Commitee Leadership
Andrew Roche, President
Joseph Barrett, Events & Fundraising Chair
Jennifer Layer, Recruitment & Membership Chair
Benjamin Schlottman, Marketing & Advocacy Chair
- Have the chance to develop professional relationships with other likeminded young professionals.
- Exclusive access to networking; volunteer; and professional experiences including the chance to have dialogues with agency professionals.
- Avenue to advocate for the people in your community and communities around the Chicagoland area.
- Opportunity to develop leadership experiences through your service.
Join the Emerging Leaders Board
If you are interested in joining The Emerging Leaders Board, please click here and complete the online membership form.
For more information about the Emerging Leaders Board, please contact Patty Sokolow at firstname.lastname@example.org.