Mission of the Emerging Leaders Board
The Emerging Leaders Board of Children’s Home & Aid is a group of advocates and community leaders dedicated to improving the lives of children and families in Illinois.
The primary goals of the board are:
- To increase awareness among young adults of the programs and services provided by Children’s Home & Aid
- To serve as a voice for children through advocacy
- Have the chance to develop professional relationships with other likeminded young professionals.
- Exclusive access to networking; volunteer; and professional experiences including the chance to have dialogues with agency professionals.
- Avenue to advocate for the people in your community and communities around the Chicagoland area.
- Opportunity to develop leadership experiences through your service.
Trivia Night – February
This past February, the Emerging Leaders Board hosted their first ever virtual Trivia Night event. With improv professional Terrance Lamonte Jr. as the host, the night was full of laughs and head scratching questions.
Join the Emerging Leaders Board
If you are interested in joining Emerging Leaders Board, please click here and complete the online membership form.
For more information about the Emerging Leaders Board, please contact Alexandria Alyse Walker at email@example.com