HB4855 will be heard in the Senate Human Services Committee today, May 8, 2018 at 3:45 p.m.
ACTION NEEDED to Support Child Care for Intact Families:
1. Submit a witness slip in support of HB4855 prior to Wednesday’s committee hearing. If you completed a witness slip when the bill was in the House, a new one is needed for the Senate.
How to file a witness slip:
Click here to create a slip and follow the directions below.
- Complete the fields under “Identification” and “Representation” as appropriate
- Click on “Proponent” under the “Position” section
- Select “Record of Appearance Only” if you don’t plan to submit written or oral testimony
- Agree to the Terms and click “Create Slip”
2. Contact Human Services Committee members and tell them to vote YES on HB4855.